Sometimes you aren’t right.
Sometimes you need to let go of your opinions.
Nobody is ever an enemy to themselves, but sometimes you are an enemy to someone else, and in order to stop the conflict, you need to acknowledge that.
Letting go can be embarrassing and humbling. But that means you’re probably doing it right, a little bit at least.
Moving on from here, and this post will probably be continued.
Premium talk, here.
- kitrona reblogged this from likeapairofbottlerockets
- cassiem likes this
- brainmouth likes this
- fantacrap likes this
- choirperson likes this
- howlshair reblogged this from enterthedreamatorium
- howlshair likes this
- clit-ique reblogged this from mikkipedia and added:
- lookerlooker likes this
- enterthedreamatorium reblogged this from mikkipedia
- mikkipedia reblogged this from heartbarf and added:
- onehundreddollars likes this
- likeapairofbottlerockets reblogged this from heidicomestolife
- mikkipedia likes this
- heidicomestolife reblogged this from heartbarf
- heidicomestolife likes this
- ohrohin reblogged this from heartbarf and added:
- likeapairofbottlerockets likes this
- heartbarf posted this