When you hear me singing
you get the rifle down
and the flashlight, aiming for my brain,
but you always miss
and when you set out the poison
I piss on it
to warn the others.
You think: That one’s too clever,
she’s dangerous, because
I don’t stick around to be slaughtered
and you think I’m ugly too
despite my fur and pretty teeth
and my six nipples and snake tail.
All I want is love, you stupid
humanist. See if you can.
Right, I’m a parasite, I live off your
leavings, gristle and rancid fat,
I take without asking
and make nests in your cupboards
out of your suits and underwear.
You’d do the same if you could,
if you could afford to share
my crystal hatreds.
It’s your throat I want, my mate
Trapped in your throat.
Though you try to drown him
with your greasy person voice,
he is hiding / between your syllables
I can hear him singing.
just bolding things for no reason, la la la
- scabapple reblogged this from learningfromthehands
- ottorumbles likes this
- being-lola-star reblogged this from learningfromthehands
- wandatinasky likes this
- miraculous likes this
- deadandimmortal likes this
- mikkipedia reblogged this from jabwell813 and added:
- alinad likes this
- sandrasarra likes this
- sexmahoney likes this
- raecupcake likes this
- happijack reblogged this from learningfromthehands
- happijack likes this
- jabwell813 reblogged this from learningfromthehands
- learningfromthehands posted this